Information clause for contact form
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016:
1. The administrator of your personal data is:
Lindo Catsystem Sp. z o.o., Cicha 1, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, NIP 5990301245,
2. The personal data provided by you will be processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a, b, c, f RODO in order to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract and to perform the contract, as well as from legally justified interests carried out by the administrator.
3. The given personal data may be made available to carriers (postal operators or courier companies in the case of a transport shipment), to deliver services and goods ordered by you, and to entities with which the Administrator has entrusted the processing of personal data to the purposes of the contract;
4. The given personal data will not be forwarded to a third country (outside the EU);
5. The provided personal data will be kept in the mandatory period for tax and accounting purposes, as well as claims.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, when you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 r .;
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so results in the inability to perform the contract;
9. The given personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. However, we process your personal data in order to contact you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone.